Sunday, August 17, 2008

Car Week

It is Monterey, where else? Thanks to Greg Wootton, I was able to see the last few races on Saturday. I'll have some pictures to post soon. But as I was browsing today's 356Talk posts, I was led to a slideshow of the Pebble Beach Concours Tour, a driving event for entrants in The Concours. There are no points awarded for the tour, but in case of a tie, a tour participation could break it.
But that's not why I'm writing about it here. The reason is Porsche decided first to enter 356-001 into the PB Concours Preservation class, and then, to add honey to the cracker, entered it into the tour!! Charles Rollins of Bench Racing.com posted this most excellent gallery.


"The Tour" Pebble Beach Concours Driving Event

I really can't top this with my own pictures, but I'll post them as soon as I'm done drooling over Charles' shots.

No comments: